Sliding Panel System Installation
How to measure
window treatments are inside the window casing.
1. Measure Depth：Minimum 2.5 inch depth needed
2. Measure Width：Measure the width of the window from the top of the opening to the sill in 3 places. Record the narrowest measurement.
3. Measure Height：Measure the exact height in three different places from top edge of opening to top of sill.Record the narrowest measurement.
window treatments are installed outside the window casing.
1. Measure Width：Measure the exact width of window, including the frame/molding if there is one. Add 2” for each side (4”total overlap) to ensure light control and privacy.
2. Determine Track Location：Determine track mounting position and mark the spot.
3. Measure Height：Measure the exact height of window from top edge of molding to bottom edge, or to top of sill if there is one. Add at least 2-1/4”to allow for adequate mounting area above the window.
How to install
STEP 1 MOUNTING WINDOW BRACKET
-It depends on the material of the wall to choose the screw.
*Brackets should be placed well and be horizontal.
STEP 2 PLACE THE PANEL TRACK
-Every bracket should be matched with the product
Spin the bracket toward to the track and buckle it firmly.
STEP 3 SLIDING PANEL
1. Measure the height from the ceiling to the preferred place.
2. Cut out the length of the panel
3. Put the aluminum plate down below the panel.
4. Place panels on each slider
5. Nail it and be fixed.
STEP 4 PANELS AND CURTAIN TRACK
Put panels and curtain track together
Various panels are provided to choose
How to choose
Choose the style
1. Choose it that fits the window size.
2. Choose it that suits the room of user.
3. Choose it that can reach the best visual effect.
Choose the fabric
1. Choose it according to the shading rate. The darker fabric is, and the better shading will be.
2. Choose it that fits to the plastered color of the room.
Choose inside/outside mount