Motorized System Installation
How to measure
Measure the exact width of inside edges of window frame.
Outside mount: Measure the width and each side add 2cm.
*Please measure in three places – top, central and bottom of the recess, in case the width of the window frame are different.
How to install
STEP 1 MOUNTING WINDOW BRACKET
-It depends on the material of the wall to choose the screw.
*Brackets should be placed well and be horizontal.
STEP 2 PLACE WINDOW SHADE
-Every bracket should be matched with the product
STEP 3 INSTALL THE RECEIVER
P.S. WAYS OF PAIRING
Remind: Every motorized roller shade has been paired.
If it is disconnect, please follow the introduction below to re-pair.
Press the button on the receiver and wait till blinking.
It will turn into operation mode when the light is on.
Press the down button, then the power is on.
When the receiver and remote control are connected,
the light will stop into either blue or red light.
How to choose
Choose the style
1. Choose the style that fits the window size.
2. Choose the style that suits the room of user.
3. Choose the style that can reach the best visual effect.
Choose the fabric
1. Choose the fabric according to the shading rate. The darker fabric is, and the better shading will be.
2. Choose the fabric that fits to the plastered color of the room.
Choose inside/outside mount